At MRG Cars, we aim is to provide the best service possible to our customers and we welcome feedback both positive and negative if it helps improve the service we can provide. If you feel that in your experience there was something more we could have done, then in the first instance we ask that you contact us to give us the opportunity to put things right.
How do I register a Complaint?
If you are unhappy with the service we have provided, please let us know. To make this as easy as possible, there are a number of ways in which you can do this:
- Via our Customer Experience Manager on: Phone 01249 444000 (Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30)
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us: Customer Experience Manager MRG Cars, Methuen Park, Bath Road, Chippenham, SN14 0GX
The following information will assist us in dealing with your Complaint quickly:
- Your full name
- Your vehicle registration number (if applicable)
- The name of the dealership/department and/or person you have dealt with
- A description of your concerns or questions
- What we can do to put things right
- The best contact details for us to come back to you on
Our aim is to investigate your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible through our set processes and procedures.
Customer Care at MRG Cars
MRG Cars are subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for New/Used Cars and Service & Repair via our parent company Chippenham Motor Company. The Chartered Trading Standards Institute and Motor Codes (a self-regulatory body for the automotive sector) are partners, providing Government-backed codes of practice for garages.
As a consumer, if a non-financial services related dispute arises that cannot be resolved between us within a reasonable timescale, there is an alternative platform to pursuing through court. Motor Codes is an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider which will provide you with free impartial advice and MRG Cars are fully committed to any correspondence with them.
For details of this service you can call the dedicated Code Advisory and Conciliation Service Consumer Advice Line on 0800 692 0825, submit an enquiry or complaint via the website www.themotorombudsman.org or write to Motor Codes Ltd, 71 Great Peter Street, London, SW1P 2BN.